How to get faster WiFi? Here are 5 easy tips to boost and improve your WiFi speed!
Your Wifi is too slow? The way you position your router can make a huge difference on how strong your signal is!
Some people called me crazy when I said that every time I was using the microwave at home my WiFi was down, and it is true. This has to do by how and where our router is placed.
5 ways to get faster and better WiFi signal.
- Position your router on a central and open space. Avoid walls or closed areas, closets, drawers, corners, are not good. Try somewhere that will not block the signal, like the middle of your living room for instance.
- A great place to put a router is on the celing right in the middle of your house.
- Do not put it on the floor!!!
- Keep your router away from other electronics, like microwave ovens, TV's, computers, etc.
- If your router has two antennas, put one in horizontal position and the other one vertical. if it only has one put it on a diagonal position. More than one anthena try one horizontal, one vertical and one diagonal.,
Here is a great video that I found on youtube with more information.